The Strategic Solution Partnership is a program created in early 2021 that enables Stames to Partner with business and freelance professionals to provide quality services to our global customers. There are 2 main components of the SSP which includes Sales Solutions Partners and Technical Solutions Partners.
Sales Solutions Partners are basically entrepreneurs, business consultancies, sales and marketing executives, customer experience specialists etc that can help onboard new clients and manage accounts of existing clients. Technical Solutions Partners are typically freelance web developers and companies that can provide technical solutions to our customers needs. Creating a partner subscription account typically applies to Sales Solutions Partners.
To create a partner subscription account:
- From the Stames website homepage, click on Get Started button on the header area or simply visit this link.
- On the pricing page, choose a subscription plan for the default module to start a free trial of the software that comes with creating the subscription account.
- Provide your email address on the Let’s Get Started page. Make sure the email account is active as you would be required to verify the account once registration is complete.
- Secure your account by inputting your preferred password on the next page.
- Fill in your first name, last name and all other required fields on the Personal Information page.
- On the company page, you would be required to provide information about your organization and the 8 digit partner ID you got after completing your Strategic Solutions Partnership application process. Please note that the partner ID is required to be able to create a partner subscription account. If you proceed without entering your partner ID, you would end up with a corporate subscription account.
- Enter the details of the default module you are creating. The name you choose for the module is typically used following .mystames.com as the default URL for the software module (eg. example.mystames.com).
- After submission, verify your email account and you ‘re all set.